View Profile BingoWaders

24 Movie Reviews

In this piece we see Bill, who has decided to welcome a colony of bees to reside inside his home. Bill can be seen in an agitated mood when he's first introduced, addressing the viewer to inform them of his situation. Intent spectators will notice the contradiction between his disposition and the fact he claims he himself had "turned his house into a beehive". This leads to the obvious question, why would someone willingly turn their living situation into a state which they abhor?
In the next scene, however, we see our protagonist exuberantly living inside the house, surrounded by bees and honey as he indulges in his implied alcoholism and sleeps through the day. It should be noted that the inside of his home is in a complete state of disarray and disrepair, beside the obvious presence of the insects, while the exterior shown in the previous shot appears as a normal middle-class residence. The lawn is even well mantained.
In the following scene, Bill no longer addresses the viewer, and, in a still enraged demeanour, makes a joke out of honey, which seems to hint yet again at a strong resent to his current situation which he has put himself in. This is followed by a short closeup of him in a drowsy (probably drunk) state. These series of events could mean that he escapes from the responsibility of his actions and the reality of his situation by drinking. He'd rather disconnect himself than pull his life together.
In the closing shot Bill screams at the world, cursing his situation, still surrounded by bees. It's left up to interpretation whether this means he has finally had enough of the direction of his life or he is doomed to repeat his cycle of anger and vice for the rest of his life.

I think the moral of this tale is that he turned his house into a beehive.

Yarvus responds:

this made me : D

increĆ­ble, pibe

really clever!

11 Game Reviews

I recently bought an ultra rare Fishcap-Bowlcut-AheagoEyes-WarioMouth-MaidOutfit-PillHolder Levi NFT in an auction for only 30 billion Cringecoin

this is the true PVP RPG MVP LSD experience

absolutely oozing personality

5 Audio Reviews

Such a shame the show must end. I was hoping Benny could at least get conditional freedom so he could keep doing it but oh well... Good luck in the penitentiary Benny, we'll always remember you.

I've been a long time fan of The Benny Show, so it hurts me so much more to see the state it's in. The show is suffering from the Simpsons syndrome, where it has been going on for so long it has become a parody of itself. At the beginning it had creativity and originality over everything else, it at least had something to say, but now it has become an unrecognizable mess that focuses on pandering to the masses rather than putting something new on the table. It has a little something for everyone 7/10.

for people dropping in, they start talking about beans at 0:11

20 Art Reviews

i think there's someone you've confused him for

MigMoog responds:

he goes to church on Sunday, truly usually more

dude if you keep making this cool shit you won't leave any clout for the rest of us

that fella looks familiar

yep, thats me. i bet you wonder how i got into this situation. well it all started when

Male